Monday, April 22, 2013


“I love riddles!”
Home Written Stream of Consciousness

HI! Today I read one of my friend Eduardo’s blog posts (for this class, in fact). In his post, he talked about a movie called Fermat’s Room and about riddles in general. I need to say that I ended up taking a good three hours of my day based on that small three hundred word post that he did on his blog. It’s funny how things can influence you to do things by just receiving minimal stimuli, I think that’s especially highlighted in me, because of my ADD problem. So I watched the movie, and I totally loved it, and the concept behind it. The directors did a great job keeping tension and keeping a great cohesion in the story. (Although, I don’t know if we saw the same version because I watched the original one from Spain.)

After I was done watching the movie, I went back to his blog to finish reading that particular post, and as I started to finish it, he started talking about a riddle developed by Albert Einstein. I looked it up and I started to try and solve it, and it is truly challenging. The page that I found it in said that supposedly only two percent of the population is able to solve it. I DID IT! It took me one hour and twelve minutes, but I was able to do it. I was very proud of myself when I finished, and I shared the riddle with everyone in my family. The truth is, the riddle is not that hard, it’s just complex. It has about twenty components, and you have to build up on them slowly. I think that if only two percent of the earth’s population can solve that riddle, it’s all in the patience factor, because I thought about checking the answer, or giving up a couple of times, but since I didn’t have anything better to do, I soldiered on. It’s one tough cookie!! 

1 comment:

  1. Nice, Thanks for reading my blog and I am glad that you solved the puzzle

    ReplyDelete